First, under the Reports tab, generate and export a LDB Batch Report file for your desired date range. See How to Generate DSWR Reports for more information.
Uploading the LDB Batch Report file
- Log into the DSWR website.
- Go to the File Upload page, which can be found under Actions on the Home or Workspace pages.
- Click Browse.
- Locate the LDB Batch Report file you wish to upload and select it (click Open).
- Click Submit to upload your file.
🎉And that's it! You've successfully uploaded your LDB Batch Report file from Ollie into the DSWR website. See the Create and Submit a Batch section below for the next steps.
Note: see page 38 of the DSWR User Guide for more info on uploading your file into the DSWR website.
Create and submit a batch
- Go to the Create Batch page, which can be found under Actions on the Home or Workspace pages.
- Select a batch date by clicking on the Batch Date field or calendar icon. Note: the batch date must be the last day of your reporting period, not the day of submission.
- Add a document to the batch by selecting it in the Available Documents box and then click > to move it over to the Added to Batch column.
- Repeat Step 3 until you have added all the required documents to your batch.
- Optional: add comments regarding the batch into the Batch Comments field.
- Click Save once you've added all the required documents to your batch.
- The Batch Review page will appear; review the details of the batch to confirm that it's complete.
- Click Submit once you've finished reviewing. Note: if the batch is not ready to be submitted, you can exit the page and return to the batch later to submit it (a batch that is saved but not submitted will have the status of Pending).
🎉And that's it! You've successfully created and submitted a batch on the DSWR website.
Note: see page 56 of the DSWR User Guide for more info on creating and submitting a batch.
The DSWR application will reject your documents if there are any duplicate invoice numbers. Please ensure that, when generating your LDB Batch Report, you are selecting a new date range than your previous exports.
For example: if you've uploaded a file that contains orders from September 1st - 8th, you must generate the next file starting on any date after September 8th. Doing this will avoid uploading duplicate invoice numbers.