Learn how to edit the retail price and update availability statuses for each of your products
Keeping all your important product details in one easy-to-manage place for your customers is key 🔑
Under the Products tab, you can edit product names and retail prices, activate and inactivate your products, and view other important product info (such as product sizes, wholesale prices, and deposits).
Before you can start receiving orders and payouts from customers, you'll need to activate your available products.
- Go to your Products page.
- Click the Edit button to begin.
- Optional: update the product and/or brand name and select a year from the Year drop-down menu.
- Enter the retail price for your products in the RETAIL column.
- Update a product's status by either selecting ACTIVE if a product is available for ordering or INACTIVE if a product is unavailable for ordering (note: inactivating a product hides it from your customers so they can't add it to their orders - once you reactivate a product, it will be viewable to your customers on your product catalogue).
- Click Done to save your changes.
🎉And that's it! You've successfully updated your product catalogue.
Your customers now have your live product info and can start placing orders.