Follow the steps below or watch the video at the bottom of the page to learn how to place an order using Ollie.
- Go to your Orders page.
- Search for a seller, product name, or SKU # in the Click to add a product field.
- Click on the product you wish to add and select a quantity.
- Click Add.
- A draft order form will appear below; here you can view the product you just added and its corresponding details (size, unit price, quantity, subtotal).
- Expand the seller’s active product catalogue by clicking the Show all available products button (tip: click the Show all available products button again to collapse the catalogue and view only the products you've selected).
- Add more products to your order by selecting a quantity under the QTY drop-down menu (tip: delete a product from your order by clicking the trashcan icon between the QTY and SUBTOTAL columns).
- If you're satisfied with your order, click the Place Order button at the top of your order form. Enter your card details on the Payment Method screen if this is your first time placing an order on Ollie. If you have a new card, you can update the payment information while placing your next order by clicking Change on the right-hand side under Payment Method.
🎉And that's it! Your order has been submitted to the seller. Your order's status will change from draft to pending, meaning your order is waiting to be reviewed by the seller.
While your order is pending, you can...
- Edit your order: add and remove products from your order, as well as edit their quantities.
- Cancel your order: click on the ••• icon and select Cancel.
Once the seller has reviewed and processed your order, the order status will change from pending > awaiting shipment > shipped > delivered.
A Doc 60 will be available for download by clicking on the red PDF icon at the top right-hand-side of the order form (note: this invoice will be permanently saved on file and is available to download at any time).
Tip: every Doc 60 on Ollie has a unique QR code which, upon scanning with a smart phone camera, will pull up the order on your device so you can view your order at any time or place 📄👀