Before you can start to accept payments from your customers, you'll need to set up your Stripe account with your business and banking information 🏦
Stripe is a payment processing application which allows individuals and businesses to make and receive payments over the Internet. It's super secure and integrated right into your Ollie account, you just need to do a little set up to get started 😃
How do I setup my Stripe account?
To set up your Stripe account, go into your Ollie Settings page
- Click on the Set Up Stripe button - your Stripe setup window will appear.
- Follow the steps on the site and fill out all required fields.
- Once you have saved your information, Stripe will redirect you back to Ollie.
To finish enabling payments, you will need to back into Stripe to continue filling out the remaining required fields.
- On your Ollie Settings page, click on the View Payment Dashboard button under the Payments section. This link will direct your back to your Stripe account.
- Under the Account tab in Stripe, enter your Business number (Tax ID).
- Click Save.
🎉That's it, you're all setup with Stripe! You can now start collecting payments from your customers' orders 💰😃
How do I view my Stripe account?
You can view your Stripe account by clicking on the View Payment Dashboard button on your Settings page. Here you can view all your Stripe account details as well as your balance and payout information.
When will I receive payment for my orders?
When you start processing live payments from your customers with Stripe, you will not receive your first payout until 7–10 days after your first successful payment is received. The first payout usually takes a little longer in order to establish the Stripe account.
Subsequent payouts are then made daily and contain payments that were processed two business days prior. For example, if you received payment on a Tuesday, you will then receive the payout by Thursday 💰📅