1. What is Ollie?
- Integrated payment processing
- Pre-orders and back orders
- Unlimited digital warehouses to manage inventory and orders at your locations
- Mobile friendly ordering
- Quickbooks integration
- Multi-brand management (single login)
- Real-time reporting
2. One Platform, Two Sides
We have two distinct names for each area based on their features:
- Ollie Order: Order entry, backorders, pre-sales, payment processing, and mobile ordering.
- Ollie Logistics (formerly SalesLitre): Transfers, inventory, real-time reporting, and advanced data management.
3. Who is Ollie for?
- If you work in British Columbia’s incredible beer, wine, spirits, or cider industries then Ollie is for you.
- If you run a restaurant or liquor store in BC and order beer, wine, spirits, or cider, then Ollie is for you too!
- If you run a bar or pub in BC, then Ollie is for you too!
4. We Love Ollie! Do You Have a Referral Program?
We’re working on it! If you know someone who you think would benefit from Ollie in their liquor business, get in touch with email@example.com and we’ll be sure to reward you for your time.
5. How Does Ollie Save Me Money?
Ollie will save you more than just money. It will save you time, energy, and heartache too. Managing regulation, reporting, and compliance in British Columbia’s liquor industry is a costly endeavor. Managing the administration of orders and suppliers is costly too.
But, in reality, when you’re not on Ollie, you’re leaving money on the table.
Consider this: Order management, BCLDB batch reporting, inventory management, and payment processing take approximately 10 hours a week for a small to a mid-sized brewery. If you’re paying someone minimum wage of $18/hour, the cost of compliance and administration of your fledgling liquor business equates to $180 per week or $780/month.
$18/hour x 10hours administration = $180/week or $780/month.
But, for less than the cost of 3 cappuccinos a week, you could be up and running on Ollie.
That’s not even including the money you could earn through Ollie’s Buyer Platform.
We don’t present those rough calculations as a basis for a business case to launch into a headcount reduction program. Rather, we encourage you to imagine all the things you and your employees could do to build your business rather than being bogged down by red tape and administrative tasks! Increase your efficiency with the only order management platform that has been designed for BC liquor businesses and book a demo now.
6. What Other Brands Use Ollie?
We are proud to represent several incredible British Columbian alcohol makers. As of August 2020, we have over 235 brands who use Ollie.
7. Do You Only Work With BC Liquor Companies?
If you work in the British Columbia liquor industry, we can work with you.
8. What Aspects of My Business Can Ollie Improve?
Ollie directly improves your order and inventory management, payment processing + invoicing as well as BCLDB reporting.
However, in liberating you of the time you’d have otherwise spent on these tasks, Ollie can improve all aspects of your business.
9. I Do the Majority of Sales Through the BC Liquor Distribution, how can Ollie Help Me?
We work with Direct Tap, ContainerWorld, and Fremont Distribution, and can work with your private distribution. However, Ollie doesn’t integrate with the BC Liquor Distribution Branch so if you distribute a lot of packaged products through their facilities, we might not be the best fit for your business operations right now. Why? BC Liquor Distribution Branch doesn’t integrate with Ollie. We hope this will change one day.
10. The Operations of My Business are Complex, what Level of Customization can Ollie do?
Ollie is the only technology solution that has been designed to meet the needs of British Columbian alcohol buyers and sellers. We are truly unique because we’re already customized specifically to meet the needs of BC alcohol makers and sellers. However, our Customer Success team can work with you to create processes to suit your needs.
We’re constantly evolving our platform to best meet the needs of our customers. Customized user permissions and profiles are currently in development and will launch in Fall 2020.
11. I’d love to keep on top of Ollie’s product news! Where can I find this?
We’re glad you’re stoked too about what we’re busy with over here! Please find our roadmap updates here.
12. How is Ollie different from Ekos?
Ekos is a brewery management system and is an awesome solution for managing your raw ingredients. But, it’s great at managing all things post-production. That’s where Ollie Order takes over.
13. The Ollie Team
Who is Ollie? We're a team of passionate people working on the complex problem of organizing the chaos of alcohol. Ollie is made up of a small, dedicated team including customer support staff, software engineers, business development and design.
Please don't hesitate to contact our support team if you have any questions, we'd love to hear from you! 🙂