Under the Products tab in Ollie Order, you can...
- Add new products
- Add new SKUs/sizes
- Edit existing products and SKUs
- Upload product images and descriptions
- Activate/deactivate products for your different sales channels (licensees vs. consumers)
- Tag products as "presale" (coming soon...)
Adding New Products & Editing Existing Products
On Ollie, SKUs/sizes are organized under products.
- Brand name
- Product name
- Vintage year (if applicable)
- Sweetness (0-10)
- % ABV
- Description (viewable in your Store by licensees and consumers)
- Tags (ex. alcohol > wine) -- this helps buyers filter for specific product types in the Store
- Images (viewable in your Store by licensees and consumers)
- SKU #
- Inactive/active status (for licensees and consumers)
- Availability status (available vs. presale)
- Pricing (wholesale, retail, counter, deposit)
- Container type (size, ex. 355 mL can)
- Items per selling unit (ex. 6 for a 6-pack)
- Items per case (ex. 24 cans per case)
- Inventory (to link/map Ollie Order SKU to Ollie Logistics SKU)
- Restrictions (to restrict the SKU to certain buyers)
- "Delete size" button
Under the Inventory section, you can match your Ollie Order (OO) SKU to its corresponding SKU in Ollie Logistics (OL). Click on the OL Product drop-down to search through your SKUs in OL, select the corresponding SKU to match them.
Once you have selected the OL SKU, your active inventory will populate in your OO account -- you can view this inventory under your Products tab, as well as when creating an order for a buyer (inventory counts will update in real-time as you toggle between warehouses).
Note: if you have duplicate SKUs in OL, ensure you are matching to the correct product by checking the OL product ID. To find your OL product ID, head to your OL account, edit the SKU and copy the last number in the URL (ex. saleslitre.com/#!/products/edit/25136). See image below.
Under the Restrictions section, you can restrict your SKUs to certain buyers. Only the buyers you have selected in this menu will be able to view and order this product on their side of the platform.
Note: as the seller, you will be able to add this product to any order (regardless of who you have restricted the product to). In addition, if no restrictions are set, this product will be available to all buyers to order (if activated in the status and/or DTC columns).